Associate Lab Project Services Manager, Office Based in Livingston
Launched in 2015, Q2 Solutions is a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organization. We help biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics customers improve human health through innovation that transforms science and data into actionable medical insights. Q2 Solutions is a quality driven, responsive partner with strong global experience and deep scientific and medical expertise. The Q2 Solutions joint venture was formed by Quintiles and Quest Diagnostics, combining the best of each parent organizations clinical trials laboratory services capabilities.
Working within the clinical trial environment is demanding, fast-paced and client-focused and provides an exciting, ever-changing and challenging career!
The duties and responsibilities of the Associate Project Manager includes -
- Review of protocols in conjunction with the Set-Up Manager and acts as a verification resource in the preparation of the Laboratory Specifications Document. This document is a joint collaboration between Quintiles Laboratories and the Sponsor (and/or CRO) and defines the specification of services/materials required to conduct the analyses, and report the results, for a specific clinical trial.
- Determine the protocol-specific kit contents as well as designs blood collection kits, laboratory requisitions and reports.
- Authoring protocol-specific laboratory instruction manuals.
- In conjunction with the Laboratory Director, defining the analytical and technical aspects required for each protocol (new testing methodologies, reference ranges etc.).
- Co-ordinating and presenting study specific materials and services at Investigator meetings. Provides additional training (telephone training, attendance at CRA training meetings).
- Involvement in project start-up in collaboration with the Set-Up Manager.
- Liaising with the appropriate sections of Quintiles Laboratories throughout the course the study to maximise adherence to the Laboratory Specifications Document.
- Degree or equivalent, advanced degree an advantage
- Previous industry related Project Management experience
- Customer Service experience in a client facing environment is essential
- High Attention to detail
- Highly developed communication and organisation skills
- Previous Pharma or Clinical Research experience would be an advantage
- Team Leading or supervisory experience desirable
Back to top