Associate Director - Strategic Site Intelligence - Home Based - Western Europe
This is your chance to join the fastest growing business unit within Quintiles;
Real-World & Late Phase Research
Within Quintiles, the Real-World & Late Phase Research (RWLPR) business unit employs over 1,000 dedicated staff to design, implement and manage real-world and post-marketing studies. As healthcare stakeholders increasingly need evidence to support regulatory, reimbursement and prescribing decisions, the Quintiles RWLPR team offers a comprehensive evidence approach to meet our customer’s unique needs for demonstrating safety, effectiveness and quality.
We are looking for an experienced Associate Director – Strategic Site Intelligence
Global responsibility for ensuring SID service offerings are structured to achieve customer goals for site engagement and selection for RWE studies consistent with Quintiles standards for quality, delivery and profitability. Ensure that the SID operations team has the tools and processes needed to deliver selected sites as contracted for our studies.
- Develop best in class SID tools, processes and offerings
- Collaborate with BD, Feasibility, Epi and contract/budget developers to ensure new studies are bid, projected and budgeted appropriately for SID
- Develop new ideas and approaches to engaging and selecting sites – requires internal collaboration, competitive assessment and critical thinking
- Manage relationship with internal/external list or data source owners
- Maintain continuous assessment of tools and tactics – what works and what doesn’t based on operations metrics. Maintain cycle times metrics and analysis.
- Maintain a library of case studies and metrics to support future decision-making.
- Ensure smooth handoff to SID operations
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree, 8 years of industry experience, 2 years of experience in a leadership capacity – some observational research experience preferred; or equivalent
- Proven ability to analyze metrics and information to drive strategic solutions
- Proven ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships across organization lines
- Critical thinking skills to incorporate innovative approaches to future needs
Back to top