Associate - Advisory Services
Quintiles Advisory Services (QAS) – As the strategic consulting arm of Quintiles, we help advise the world’s leading biopharmaceutical customers. We believe we can be key players in enabling the transformation of the life science industry by turning data into knowledge and insights. Our team of consultants is comprised of individuals with a blend of multidimensional industry and operational expertise combined with business, process, and technology strategy experience. If you are seeking an opportunity to work with an established Global Industry Leader and enjoy working in the spirit of entrepreneurship, Quintiles Advisory Services could be the place for you. We bring in unique combination of business strategy, proprietary industry data and scientific expertise. We have 250 consultants globally, primarily in our New York City, Boston, and London offices. We are seeking motivated and qualified individuals that wish to contribute to our goal of helping our clients make better strategic business decisions to help them achieve success.
Provide consulting support to achieve client expectations through the development, implementation, and delivery of consulting services. Collaborate with all levels to provide zero defect work and solid client results.
- Assist with development of research analysis plans, progress reports, technical reports, surveys, discussion guides or other consulting documents.
- Structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research. Uncover insights in support of client recommendations.
- Begin presenting at team and client meetings.
- Provide input into proposals and support to business development activities.
- Keep abreast of current industry trends and application of new technology.
- Support the continuous improvement of the Advisory Services organization.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong computer skills, including Statistical programs (e.g. SAS), spreadsheet programming (e.g. Visual Basic), decision-analytical modeling, database mining and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work within a matrix team environment
- Ability to accept direction of lead team members
- Ability to accept direction of other team members
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent in Business Administration, Operations Research, Life Sciences or related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Back to top