Assoc Operations Specialist
- This position is responsible for logging and tracking of requests for database or query support and processing system access requests and first level system administration support. The incumbent is responsible for first level support of E2B issues and Local Case Reporting issues.
- Additional responsibilities include generation of standard and ad-hoc reports and writing and performing user acceptance tests for system enhancements and modifications.
- Log and track incoming requests
- Perform system administration tasks
- Trouble shoot errors with Local Case Reporting and E2B
- Generate standard and ad-hoc query reports
- Other tasks as assigned
- Perform simple database searches
- Perform User Acceptance Testing
- Intake, triage and perform initial prioritization of requests
- Develop and maintain procedures and guidelines
- Other Tasks as assigned
- Participate in team meetings / facilitate meetings and generate meeting minutes
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Understanding of relational databases, intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Previous pharmaceutical experience and strong understanding of safety regulations
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Problem solving abilities and independent decision making skills
- Clear concise documentation skills
- Applied understanding of medical terminology; knowledge of MedDRA, WHO preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage time and meet deadlines and ability to delegate work.
- Flexible and adaptive.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic statistical principals
- SME for Therapeutic area questions / search strategies
- Ability to develop validation plans and user testing documentation
- Individuals with a Bachelors degree (3-yr degree) in Life Sciences, computer science, or statistics, with 2 years working experience performing Support/Help Desk role.
Back to top