Assoc Marketed Product Maintenance Director
Provide strategic program leadership and project management in support of the Marketed Product Maintenance (MPM) offering. This role will be responsible for project delivery and execution at the customer account level, across multiple contributing business units (e.g. PV, GRA, RWLPR), for one or more large projects, as assigned by senior management team; act as a primary point of contact throughout project duration for local and globally scoped deliverables; collaborate with a global team in a joint effort to meet Sponsor expectations; recommend and implement ongoing continuous improvement initiatives in an effort to ensure the maturity of the program; seek to ensure compliance with agreed-upon SLA’s and KPI’s; ensure that our deliverables provide the highest level of quality and value to our customers.
- Coordinate project delivery and execution at the customer account level, across multiple contributing business units for one or more large projects, as assigned by senior management team; drive scope of work, objectives, timelines, quality of deliverables, and other project management activities
- Coach and mentor employees around project planning, project review, risk management and problem solving to ensure global alignment of work practices across the team through the adoption and use of all process and technology tools and improvements by employees.
- Work with functional lead managers to ensure that project budget(s) meet financial and company goals (realization targets), with a focus on proactively ensuring adherence to change control processes.
- Working with individual staff to identify any quality issues within the project and coaching on resolution of issues, including implementation of corrective action plans and escalation; assist in planning corrective / preventative actions and guidance for improvement, as applicable according to SOPs
- Collaborate with other management and leadership team members to proactively identify project and or individual needs and resourcing solutions in order to manage project issues and obstacles.
- Provide advice and support to the functional leads within the scope of the assignment and subject matter expertise on the implementation and delivery of training requirements; recommend and implement ongoing continuous improvement initiatives in an effort to ensure the maturity of the program
- Monitor compliance of agreed-upon performance metrics across service areas to provide the highest level of operational excellence and value to our customers.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of CRO and Pharmaceutical industry operations: Lifecycle Safety, Global Regulatory Affairs, Real World Late Phase Research, Medical Communications, Commercial, Manufacturing, and other service lines required to support marketed products; demonstrated willingness to increase knowledge across these lines and develop new skills.
- Knowledge of applicable global, regional, and local marketed product regulatory requirements
- Sound working knowledge of medical terminology, Quintiles corporate standards and SOPs, quality improvement initiatives and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and report writing skills
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and team leadership skills
- Excellent flexibility; self-motivation; creativity and innovation skills
- Excellent problem solving, solutions driven approach and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated autonomous independent decision-making
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities
- Ability to professionally network; present and lead at meetings/ teleconferences
- Strong project management; strategic planning; delegation and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen; financial management and budgeting skills
- Strong customer focus; account and alliance management and experience in customer contracting models
- Ability to deliver change management principles and methods and build strong support from impacted audience
- Ability to achieve results through communication, facilitation, negotiations in a matrix service delivery environment with shared responsibilities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, customers and clients.
- Ability to travel occasionally
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent in health science or other directly related field with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical services company or a pharmaceutical company inclusive of five years of marketed product services working experience including but not limited to pharmacovigilance, benefit-risk management, phase 4 clinical trials, registries, regulatory affairs, medical affairs, commercial sales, and manufacturing; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience leading complex, cross-functional programmatic delivery with proven success in leading global quality and training programs as well implementing organizational change initiatives.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top