Assoc Legal Specialist
This is a new position being recruited for the Legal department, in the Global Contracts Team (GCT). Primary responsibility of the incumbent will be to perform all assigned system/ database related tasks listed below. The incumbent may also be required to support various initiatives within GCT by performing a variety of paralegal/ administrative tasks under the direction of Quintiles’ attorneys globally, including without limitation preparing execution copies; uploading/ tracking contracts in database; establishing and maintaining contract files; preparing and sending client correspondence.
The responsibilities of the role will include some or all of the following:
- Support Contract Data Entry for the team
- Perform review of agreements and draft revisions of various Quintiles contracts.
- Interact with customers and vendors in relation to the above.
- Undertake special projects independent of daily responsibilities.
- Respond to internal and external requests, forwarding issues to appropriate individuals, as needed.
- Participate in the development of department procedures to improve the timely completion of contract deliverables.
- Perform research related to customer requests.
- Participate as Team Member in dedicated Global Contracts Team to ensure consistency in approach, metrics, and format.
- Ensure delivery of a final contract in a timely fashion in accordance with established timelines, working independently or as part of a team.
- Conduct written and/or verbal follow-up with Customers after the delivery of draft or signature-ready contracts.
- Participate in meetings to discuss assigned project issues and disseminate information from meetings, as
- Support departmental activities directed toward meeting planned and projected Corporate goals including
sales/revenue/customer satisfaction goals.
- Attend and participate in Global Contract Team meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Competent skills using MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Adept at navigating through systems/ databases/ applications to accomplish assigned tasks
- Excellent proofreading, editing and data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with a high degree of proficiency in English language
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet established timelines
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Any college degree from an accredited school with 1 – 2 years of data entry and database management experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Back to top