Area Business Specialist (Overlay) - Jacksonville, FL IUA89620
Quintiles (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013’s top-100 best-selling drugs on the market.
Quintiles applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of better healthcare outcomes. To learn more about Quintiles, please visit www.quintiles.com
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Area Business Specialist (Overlay) to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role, you will be supporting Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, fully dedicated to serving the needs of health care providers and their patients.
Area Business Specialist (Overlay) – CNS
Our customers’ CNS division offers medications for the treatment of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar and ADHD. The primary objective of the specialty representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus. The customer base generally for this role would be inclusive of Health Care Professional and treatment team members in the private Psychiatry, and Community Mental Health settings.
Area Business Specialist (Overlay)- CNS Role :
- Demonstrates business acumen and ability to understand and deliver current brand strategies.
- Deliver a clinical based message that addresses customer needs, their position in the buying cycle, and local market conditions in order to positively influence and impact prescribing behaviors.
- Consistently use approved clinical studies and full array of available brand resources to support the case for the value proposition when selling. Position and adapt the message to meet the needs of assigned customers.
- Devise and institute an integrated territory business plan in collaboration with overlapping business partners to achieve business goals with all targeted customers.
- Develop and apply knowledge of payer access and affordability landscape in the territory regarding the company’s products.
- Analyze business analytics to recognize customer opportunities, strengths, and trends, and to monitor the effectiveness of the business plan. Adjust the plan to minimize the impact of competition and to maximize sales opportunities.
- Provide increased frequency and coverage against identified targets.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.quintiles.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree required, Business or Science preferred
- Minimum 2 plus years Healthcare sales experience required
- Broader healthcare sales experience or mental health experience preferred
- Proven track record of success in competitive selling environment
- Demonstrated ability to sell in a complex reimbursement (Managed Care) environment is required
- Reimbursement/“Buy and Bill” experience will be preferred
- Ability to effectively prospect and identify additional business opportunities within territory
- Experience working with institutions and mental health systems preferred
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated strong computer and analytical skills
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel is required.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license issued in one of the fifty states and meet with Quintiles MVR requirements
- Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography.
- Ability to handle ambiguity while compliantly driving results
- Demonstrated performance and results orientation across multiple career assignments
- Demonstrated customer and marketplace expertise, including clinical expertise and local market access conditions
- Ability to uncover local/regional patient flow, inclusive of institutions, pharmacy and retail settings
- Ability to effectively build successful territory business plans to ensure successful product launches.
- Professional credibility; demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to learn and apply highly technical/scientific knowledge
- Proficient with the selling process, inclusive of local managed care dynamics and patient support programs
- Initiative & execution-oriented
- Collaboration; Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
- Team player
Back to top