- Responsible for all local payments
- Process staff claims and ensuring payment are made in accordance with company’s policy
- Ensure accounts payable deliver quality, accuracy, integrity and timeliness
- Assist in monthly GST submission
- Support month end process and reconciliations within deadlines and instructions
- Assist in audit, tax computation and other statutory requirements
- Maintain adequate and current documentation of the systems of internal control
- May assume overall responsibility for small size legal entity
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Finance modules is preferred but not compulsory.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Technical accounting skills.
- Good analytical and numeracy skills.
- Ability to identify financial issues and execute mitigating actions.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree or full/part Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
Back to top