Accounting Coordinator Permanent/FTC based in Reading
The purpose of the Investigator Payments Start-up Analyst role is to execute a cross-functional alignment process during the payments start-up phase of a new project, or following an amendment on an existing study. Output is to accomplish efficient and accurate payments through an optimal automated data flow.
- Project manage the execution of new project payments start-up. Working with multiple internal stakeholders, you will align the systems & data which contribute to effective payments.
- Bring disparate teams together into strategy calls, so that everyone works as a cohesive unit
- Design an alignment specification which can be used by multiple stakeholders. Interpret the various systems, technology, contractual, and financial components which contribute to your design, and understand the impact on payments.
- Interpret amendments to protocols, assess the impact on existing payments, and execute a system update which synchronises all systems which contribute to payments
- Manage a portfolio of studies, and manage deadlines and expectations with the various teams on these projects.
- Working flexibility to support global portfolio and global stakeholders
- Use metrics to make data-driven decisions to prioritise workload, and ensure that projects remain within the compliance targets.
- Ensure that the designed alignment is executed by your stakeholders
- Ensure that project sites are started up correctly, and first payments are executed on time.
- Perform cost and labour analysis, as needed.
- Ad-hoc projects, as requested
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, understanding of writing logic statements
- Ability to influence design makers in order to achieve a favourable output.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SharePoint or workflow systems a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Problem solving.
Back to top