- Detroit, MI
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources
- 5 years of experience in Workforce Planning/Talent Management or related work experience in organizational design, people analytics, or HR business partner activities
- Strong technical skills with Excel, including PivotTables and macros as well as PowerPoint
- Proven analytical skills and ability to comprehend and draw conclusions with large data sets
A Workforce Manager strategizes proactive, scalable talent solutions. They work with senior leadership to understand business needs and dig deep to understand how business processes affect capacity in order to provide talent resource recommendations.
- Identify key data points to develop and manage workforce strategy and planning processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the business by providing talent supply and demand analysis that promotes the development of future talent pipeline building
- Collaborate with leaders and project managers to assess planning needs and ensure consistency in the implementation of strategic activities
- Provide real-time support to key stakeholders, including consulting and resources
- Build relationships with enterprise team and incorporate how trends impact forecasting for the business area
- Test predictive analytics and modeling to plan and provide options for business area growth
- Analyze (internal and external) workforce data and draw insights regarding workforce themes, gaps and focus areas to provide recommendations and guide follow-up actions
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top