Workday Application Engineer
Who We Are
Rock Central is a Detroit-based professional services company obsessed with delivering innovative, effective solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients. From legal and finance to technology and public relations, our expertise spans from executive consulting all the way to tactical implementation. We thrive at the intersection of people, process and technology and empower our partners to unleash the maximum potential of their business through unmatched partnership and the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. From the smallest venture to the largest enterprises, we believe having an impact is never a question - it's part of our DNA.
- Expert Knowledge of Workday integrations technologies, including Cloud Connect, EIB & workday Studio.
- Capable of writing Workday Standard, Advanced, Matrix and Composite reports. Experience with creating complex calculated fields, custom objects.
- Designing, developing and implementing of Workday & other applications information security architecture in an enterprise environment.
- Expert Knowledge of Workday HCM and/or Finance including Business Processes, Positions, Hierarchies, Supervisory Orgs, Financial Data Model
- Manages the system configuration, data audits and corrections, and introduction of new functionality of the Workday system
- Design, develop, test and implement application changes
- Maintain the integrity and functionality of applications and systems
- Be familiar with product trends and technology innovations for any assigned or related systems
- Develop automation scripts and programs to remove manual system configuration
- Analyze, evaluate and propose system changes to business sponsors and application end users
- Understand the details of each managed system and educate end users on best practices
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent field
- Two years of related Workday Integration work experience and knowledge.
- Two years of experience configuring servers and cloud applications & systems.
- One year of experience analyzing system failures to minimize outages and interruptions
- Experience taking projects from initial concept through planning and implementation
- Experience with development using Workday Studio.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience of application administration and configuration
What'll Make You Special
- Experience with Human Resources and Accounting & Finance technologies and business processes.
- Experience with software quality evaluation & automated testing.
Back to top