Workday Application Engineer
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
The Application Engineer is responsible for configuring software functions and activities for Workday, and internally hosted applications. This person ensures the stability, integrity and efficient operation of information systems and applies communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues.
- Expert Knowledge of Workday integrations technologies, including Cloud Connect, EIB & workday Studio.
- Capable of writing Workday Standard, Advanced, Matrix and Composite reports. Experience with creating complex calculated fields, custom objects.
- Designing, developing and implementing of Workday & other applications information security architecture in an enterprise environment.
- Expert Knowledge of Workday HCM and/or Finance including Business Processes, Positions, Hierarchies, Supervisory Orgs, Financial Data Model
- Manages the system configuration, data audits and corrections, and introduction of new functionality of the Workday system
- Design, develop, test and implement application changes
- Maintain the integrity and functionality of applications and systems
- Be familiar with product trends and technology innovations for any assigned or related systems
- Develop automation scripts and programs to remove manual system configuration
- Analyze, evaluate and propose system changes to business sponsors and application end users
- Understand the details of each managed system and educate end users on best practices
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent field
- Two years of related Workday Integration work experience and knowledge.
- Two years of experience configuring servers and cloud applications & systems.
- One year of experience analyzing system failures to minimize outages and interruptions
- Experience taking projects from initial concept through planning and implementation
- Experience with development using Workday Studio.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Knowledge and experience of application administration and configuration
What'll Make You Special
- Experience with Human Resources and Accounting & Finance technologies and business processes.
- Experience with software quality evaluation & automated testing.
Back to top