Wholesale Mortgage Account Executive
Who We Are
We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 – 2016. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for three consecutive years, 2014 through 2016, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 12 years running, hitting #1 the last five years and we were ranked #5 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2016, remaining in the top-30 for the past 13 years.
What You'll Do/Need
Account Executives will each report to an assigned Vice President of Market Development, who will assign to each Account Executive, in writing, exclusive authorized territories based primarily on geography. Account Executives are expected to increase and grow the Company’s wholesale lending business by developing and maintaining mortgage loan broker relationships and agreements with qualified banks, community banks, credit unions and other qualified financial institutions (QFIs) within the Account Executive’s authorized territory.
- Contact, solicit and make presentations to QFIs (primarily in person at the QFI’s place of business) regarding various loan programs available through the company’s wholesale lending services, as well as the company’s other settlement services
- Obtain commitments and agreements with QFIs at presentations to enter into broker-wholesale lending arrangements with the company
- Manage lending applications and due diligence documents with QFIs
- Assist prospective financial institutions with completing broker application packages
- Evaluate whether financial institutions qualify as QFIs under the company’s guidelines
- Negotiate broker agreement terms with approved QFIs and facilitate broker agreements/related documents and transactions of wholesale loans with the QFIs
- Identify and address performance issues with assigned QFIs
- Complete “contact” reports, customer relationship management data and any other reports or data collection required by the Account Executive’s leader or by the company
- Sharing scorecards or other “report cards” that summarize performance trends and identify strengths and opportunities to improve results
- Current wholesale mortgage sales experience within Dallas and Fort Worth
- Two years of direct business to business selling experience within the mortgage industry
- Ability to work away from home and office regularly
- Willing to travel throughout the United States
- Understand and comply with the rules and regulations associated with real estate transactions and the mortgage process
- Well-versed in cold calling techniques and servicing established accounts
- Strong interpersonal skills with an extreme passion for client service
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Organized, disciplined and accountable for results
- Excellent written, verbal and visual/presentation communication skills
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top