Wholesale Mortgage Account Executive
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The Account Executives will each report to an assigned vice president of market development, who will assign to each Account Executive, in writing, exclusive authorized territories based primarily on geography. Account Executives are expected to increase and grow the company’s wholesale lending business by developing and maintaining mortgage loan broker relationships and agreements with qualified banks, community banks, credit unions and other qualified financial institutions (QFIs) within the Account Executives’ authorized territory.
- Contact, solicit and make presentations to QFIs (primarily in person at the QFI’s place of business) regarding various loan programs available through the company’s wholesale lending services, as well as the company’s other settlement services
- Obtain commitments and agreements with QFIs at presentations to enter into broker-wholesale lending arrangements with the company
- Manage lending applications and due diligence documents with QFIs
- Assist prospective financial institutions with completing broker application packages
- Evaluate whether financial institutions qualify as QFIs under the company’s guidelines
- Negotiate broker agreement terms with approved QFIs and facilitate broker agreements/related documents and transactions of wholesale loans with the QFIs
- Identify and address performance issues with assigned QFIs
- Complete “contact” reports, customer relationship management data, and any other reports or data collection required by the Account Executive’s leader or by the company
- Share scorecards or other “report cards” that summarize performance trends and identify strengths and opportunities to improve results
- Current wholesale mortgage sales experience within Houston
- Two years of direct business-to-business selling experience within the mortgage industry
- Ability to work away from home and the office regularly
- Willingness to travel throughout the United States
- Ability to understand and comply with the rules and regulations associated with real estate transactions and the mortgage process
- Proven experience with cold-calling techniques and with servicing established accounts
- Strong interpersonal skills with an extreme passion for client service
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Tendency to be organized, disciplined and accountable for results
- Excellent written, verbal and visual/presentation communication skills
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
*Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top