Wholesale Mortgage Account Executive
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
- Identify potential relationships with QFIs within the Account Executive’s authorized territory; identify and contact key QFI personnel and otherreferral sources, associations and strategic alliances within the authorizedterritory; and update QFI information in the company’s databases
- Contact, solicit and make presentations to such QFIs’ various loan programs available through the company’s wholesale lending services, as well as the company’s other settlement services; obtain commitments and agreements withQFIs to enter into broker-wholesale lending arrangements
- Obtain broker-wholesale lending applications and due diligence documents from such QFIs, assist in their completion and follow up for any additional information
- Negotiate the terms of broker agreements with approved QFIs and facilitate the execution of broker agreements
- Provide QFIs with initial and ongoing onsite training, updates and information regarding the company’s loan programs/guidelines, loan processing and closing systems, and technologies and practices
- Regularly visit QFIs to obtain additional referrals and commitments for, and submission of, brokered loan applications
- Maintain ongoing business relationships with QFIs with respect to the company’s wholesale lending services and identify new opportunities for the company
- Prepare QFI communications, submit reports in conjunction with the Account Executive’s activities, as well as plan itineraries
- Trouble-shoot to assist the QFI in resolving loan-level and systemic problems
- Current wholesale mortgage sales experience within Ohio
- Undergraduate degree in sales/marketing or equivalent experience in the wholesale banking/ residential mortgage industry
- Two years direct selling experience business to business
- Must be well versed in cold-calling and servicing established accounts
- Strong interpersonal skills with extreme passion for client service
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must be organized, disciplined and accountable for results
- Willing to travel throughout the United States
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual/presentation communication skills
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives ourteam members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally andprofessionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads,but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested inworking in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer and committed to maintaining a diverseworkforce.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top