Web User Interface Engineer
- Detroit, MI
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience in programming in Angular, Cocoa, Objective C, C#, HTML, .NET, PHP, Java, Progress or other programming languages
- 2 years of experience in software testing and design
- 2 years of experience in database management as it relates to software development
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
The Web User Interface Engineer uses various programming languages to develop, improve, test and/or maintain software that meets user needs.
- Design, develop or modify software by using various programming languages depending on the product(s)
- Modify existing software to fix errors, improve the overall quality and functionality, or update integrations with other software
- Analyze user needs to determine how software should be built or if existing software should be modified
- Develop and/or perform software automated testing procedures, solutions and frameworks to ensure software functions as needed
- Translate business requirements and specifications into usable and scalable software
- Process and understand capabilities and limitations of data outputs from the software
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Assist with delivery estimates
- Determine and execute the software deployment process
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top