Web UI Engineer
Who We Are
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be excited to find something different here.We’re QuP, LLC –a new financial-technology (FinTech) startup within the Quicken Loans Family of Companies. With the backing of the #1 online mortgage lender in the country, Quicken Loans, we’re building an all-encompassing finance app designed to make life’s most complex financial decisions radically simple. We’re trying to change the financial world as we know it and strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment in the process!
We’re a sister company of Quicken Loans, named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015, listed on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. Quicken Loans was also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
- Develop new features within the framework and standards of the team
- Help determine new standards and best practices for the team
- Work closely with product designers to create user-focused interactions from static designs and wireframes
- Experience with responsive and mobile web design
- Experience with CSS architectural principals (e.g., OOCSS, Block Element Modifier, SMACSS)
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience using build tools (e.g., Gulp and Grunt) and package management tools (e.g., NPM, Bower and GEM)
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git, Subversion)
- Experience fixing performance issues and using performance monitoring tools
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate and entreprenueral culture of QuP gives our team members the initiative to build a platform from scratch, coming up with solutions together and growing both personally and professionally. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Qup, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top