VP - Marketing Strategy & Integration
Who We Are
We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 – 2016. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for three consecutive years, 2014 through 2016, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 12 years running, hitting #1 the last five years and we were ranked #5 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2016, remaining in the top-30 for the past 13 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The VP-Marketing Strategy and Integration works closely with the Chief Marketing Officer, and marketing teams in developing, communicating, executing and sustaining cross-platform strategic initiatives. This dedicated individual focuses on accelerating organization performance through cohesive, brand strategy planning and execution, which includes research, internal/external campaign development, and sponsorships. In addition, the VP-Marketing Strategy & Integration is responsible for assessing if strategic initiatives align with the company’s standards, objectives, and most importantly, our culture.
- Lead teams (Strategy, Account, Research, Sponsorships) focusing on brand strategy, campaign development, sponsorships and market research
- Lead sponsorship team, which is responsible for developing and maintaining a marketing plan for the sponsor program in order to meet or exceed the overall business objectives; responsibilities include sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision, creative development and execution
- Listen, ask, prioritize and translate business situation(s), marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts, research/consumer insights, voice, messages and rationales through a detailed go-to marketing plan
- Be a positive, proactive and productive brand marketing team member; build strong, trusting relationships that go beyond the status quo and build hunger for bold, untested ideas
- Work with other leaders and teams (Media, Creative, CRM, Social, etc.) to ensure strategy, brand messaging, and integrated communication channel needs are CLEARLY communicated and understood
- Inspire and motivate Creative, CRM, Media and Social Media teams to be more advanced and enhanced brand storytelling using brainstorming sessions, team meetings and other strategic tools.
- Engage with leaders and teams to ensure our brand strategy, employer branding and community investment efforts are cohesive and effective
- Ensure that appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress toward strategic goals.
- Engage external business, agency and industry experts/partners to learn and influence business strategies, and is constantly alert and forward-thinking about opportunities in the tech and financial industries
- Work with CMO and CEO to establish and evolve a marketing team structure that is built to be effective and efficient while also serving as a leader/mentor/coach to all team members
- Be engaged in the marketing/advertising community to share the brand story and constantly recruit potential marketing team member candidates
- Superior leadership and collaboration skills
- Superior problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital, social platforms and a
- desire to learn and embrace new media technology
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top