VP, Customer Experience
Who We Are
StockX is the world’s first online consumer “stock market of things” for high-demand, limited edition products. Participants buy and sell authenticated products in a live marketplace where they anonymously trade with stock market-like visibility. The StockX exchange offers buyers and sellers historical price and volume metrics, real-time bids and offers (asks), time-stamped trades, individualized portfolio tracking and metrics, as well as in-depth market analysis and news. StockX launched its inaugural marketplace in the secondary sneaker space with plans to expand to additional consumer product segments that have a natural need for a live secondary market.
What You'll Do/Need
StockX is all about delivering an outstanding experience to our buyers and sellers. We are looking for an experienced leader who shares in the vision of making phenomenal customer service a competitive advantage for our business. The Vice President of Customer Experience is responsible for leading and managing the customer experience/service function. This position will work closely with leaders to improve StockX’s ability to exceed customer expectations at all levels. The ideal candidate will have prior experience developing the customer experience/service function for an organization, with demonstrated abilities in working across functions to improve processes and achieve incremental improvements utilizing customer service metrics. In addition, he or she will have successfully scaled a customer service team and established a data driven infrastructure to support relationship management. We are looking for an inspiring and authentic leader who knows how to lead and develop a high performing team.
What You’ll Do
- Creating the future customer support organizational structure
- Developing customer service objectives and establishing clear metrics for managing the customer service department
- Developing proactive plans to improve customer experience in all touch points
- Collaborating with Marketing to measure customer satisfaction and collect customer feedback for each area of the business.
- Driving continuous improvement and championing positive change to improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction, reduce resolution times, lower overall operating costs, and increase revenue growth
- Establishing and leading customer service training programs and new hire onboarding programs for the customer service department
- Developing, owning, and executing an effective staffing plan for Customer Service using data driven forecasting techniques
- Measuring effectiveness of the customer service function by refining operational metrics for the team, developing reporting analytics and providing status updates to the leadership team.
- Identifying and implementing industry best practices, strategies and processes to support a best-in-class service experience.
- Maintaining and improving in-depth product knowledgebase
- Managing third party vendor relationships.
- Maintaining an in-depth working knowledge of StockX systems, processes, and products
- Proactively providing feedback across departments regarding customer concerns and user experience
- Serving as an escalation point for Customer Service, Fraud Prevention, and critical customer issues; serve as a liaison to other internal departments and stakeholders
- Recruiting, mentoring and developing customer service team members both in-house and for seasonal and promotional work
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years’ experience leading customer service teams and managing and improving the customer experience with specific experience in customer centric e-commerce companies
- Deep understanding of B2C customer support methodologies, having designed and implemented impactful customer service techniques
- Experience using customer relationship management tools
- Expertise in analyzing and reporting support operations metrics
- Strong understanding of industry fraud detection and prevention techniques
- While the organization is established, there is still a strong entrepreneurial/start-up mentality and operation style. You need to balance consistency and process with adaptability and flexibility to the needs of the business and customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You love to instruct/teach/train team members
- Strong organizational skill and can delegate successfully
- Ability to work successfully and efficiently amidst interruptions or distractions
- You have a warm and empathic interpersonal demeanor
- Ability to work nights and weekends to support the needs of the business, as needed
- Effective at collaborating with different teams to deliver solutions
- Maintain professionalism/confidentiality in escalated situations with customers
- Show clear ownership and accountability for projects from start to finish
- Thrive in a fast paced, rapid growth environment
- Extensive experience interviewing candidates with a keen eye for talent and culture fit
- A hands-on self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
What You'll Get
StockX is a great place to work. It's like if you worked at Nike in 1964. It'd have been Phil Knight, Bill Bowerman, You, and some waffle irons. And together you were about to change the world. We don't have waffle irons, but you can bring your own.
Stock X is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top