Vice President, Digital Experience
- Detroit, MI
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Graduate level degree in a relevant field
- 10 years of progressive levels of responsibility in human-centered, strategic and UX design
- Demonstrated track record of thought leadership, innovation and change management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and workflow management skills
- Strong collaboration skills with multilevel teams within the organization
- Proven ability to set up the right systems, tools, processes and guidelines to scale a superior UX design across a large, diverse global organization
The Vice President, Digital Experience leads a centralized team that develops digital product strategies through the identification and communication of user-centric design standards and excellence. Beyond just inspiring and refining the voice of our brand, the User Experience team ultimately recommends what it should do - the experience it must to provide, the problem it will solve - creating a holistic vision and integrated guiding system for the brands' products and services.
- Lead a world class team of 60+ team members, including finding, hiring, inspiring and keeping top talent while working with external partners where appropriate
- Be a leader and relationship builder who can provide an authoritative point of view with senior stakeholders while fostering partnership and collaboration with all levels of the organization
- Champion the UX vision, product road map and ways of working, owned and driven by the Chief Product Officer
- Build a culture of design excellence within the organization, establishing high expectations for strategy, delivery of highly engaging designs and leveraging of best practices for delivery
- Orchestrate feedback workshops with clients and senior leaders to drive strategic discussions and alignment
- Define and manage UX performance toward business objectives across all business units, including internal and external products
- Maintain strong awareness of the competitive landscape and UX trends, while constantly searching for new creative ideas, research methodologies, technology and innovation outlets
- Develop experience briefings with powerful, unexpected insights that inspire
- Prioritize the feeding and caring of a design system, establishing and communicating a clear engagement model and intake process for the team
- Be a strong and effective collaborator across internal functions, reinforcing the business value of design through a strong and informed point of view/perspective
- Respond quickly to shifting dynamics inside and outside the organization
- Establish the necessary tool set, licenses and standards for the Experience team
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top