Transaction Manager, Capital Markets
- Detroit, MI
- 1 years of experience in a related role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent mortgage experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- 2 years of experience in a related role
The Transaction Manager manages and settles whole loan trades and securitizations from the trade desk.
- Facilitate whole loan trade settlements and securitizations
- Provide buyers with information necessary to expedite settlements and servicing transfers
- Establish and maintain relationships with buyers, due diligence firms and custodians
- Review and reconcile trade confirmations, funding schedules and settlement documents
- Review and reconcile all pricing components on the loans
- Review and cure data issues
- Manage purchase delay pipeline
- Create pipeline reports for various buyers and trades
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top