Training & Development Manager - Digital Product Management
- Detroit, MI
- Bachelor's degree in instructional design, educational technology or a related field
- 2 years of instructional design experience
- 2 years of relevant business experience
The Training & Development Manager - Digital Product Management uses learning and instructional theory to develop and analyze learning needs and goals for the entire Product Strategy team, which includes User Experience, Design, Product Marketing, and Product Management. They create diverse instructional content and collaborates with team members and team leaders to develop a strategy, roadmap, and delivery system to meet those needs.
- Maintain working knowledge of the Product Development Lifecycle, including the design process and elements within to identify development opportunities within the team
- Create and modify unique and interactive training mechanisms, both collaboratively and independently
- Continuously solicit and effectively incorporate feedback into existing materials, roadmap and strategy
- Conduct internal and external research and analyze data to determine training needs
- Design evaluation tools administered to participants and analyze training effectiveness
- Use discretion and independent judgement to evaluate complex requirements and provide recommendations and deliverables to support clients and the overall impact of training
- Lead in-person and/or web-based training by applying facilitation techniques, training, methodology development and evaluation
- Stay abreast of new and emerging instructional design and adult learning theories
- Has ownership of vendor relationships and requirements that support training efforts
- Take leadership and full ownership of tasks within the span of control
- Manage special projects as specified by leadership
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 6 consecutive years, 2014 through 2019, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last 5 years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top 30 for the past 15 years.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top