TL, QC Servicing
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The Team Leader of Quality Control Servicing ensures all elements of our Quality Control process meet government and agency guidelines as well as the policy procedures impacting our Servicing team. This leader is also responsible for the onboarding, training and development of all team members.
- Manage all components of a comprehensive quality control program to meet the requirements of all agencies and regulatory bodies involved with mortgage servicing
- Manage all servicing-related audits utilizing agency guidelines, company overlays, CFPB, state and federal guidelines
- Maintain a current understanding of applicable federal and state laws and regulations, general servicing, and secondary marketing investor guidelines related to mortgage servicing
- Understand the big picture of servicing to ensure a risk-based auditing approach is created, implemented and revised as necessary to support the business operations of a large servicing portfolio
- Maintain and update all relevant quality assurance policies and procedures, including monitoring and testing guidelines
- Oversee and provide guidance to the team members to help them set and meet performance goals
- Support and participate in a strong feedback loop between servicing, compliance and quality assurance groups to ensure communication of results, trends and areas for improvement
- Participate in the preparation, reporting and presentation of monthly quality control results as well as root-cause analysis and potential training opportunities. Develop reports and presentations based on quality control results
- Maintain industry contacts to keep abreast of current trends and risks associated with a large servicing portfolio
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of mortgage servicing experience
- 2–5 years in a leadership role. Actual auditing experience is required
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel skills
- Proven ability to adapt and lead through change
- Proficiency in mortgage loan documents
- Analytical thinking; ability to assess problems and determine the correct resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’ll Make You Special
- Knowledge of MSP (Black Knight) and TENA services
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Back to top