Tenant Relations Intern
Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, leasing, financing, and managing commercial and residential space. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates have invested more than $3.5 billion in developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 16 million square feet. Bedrock’s real estate portfolio consists of more than 330 office and retail tenants in Detroit’s technology-centric downtown. For more information, visit www.bedrockdetroit.com or engage with us on Twitter @BedrockDetroit and Facebook.
Tenant Relations serves as the liaison between Bedrock and its 330+ retail and office tenants. They make sure each and every tenant has all of the tools they need to thrive in downtown Detroit by working with tenants through the leasing and move-in process. The team is available to tenants by assisting with events, promotions, networking opportunities security, signage, parking, and connecting them to the Family of Companies network. Internally, the team acts as an in house concierge and provides support for various events and teams.
What You'll Do/Need
The Tenant Relations Intern will assist the Tenant Relations Coordinator and report to the Director of Tenant Relations. They will assist with creating and implementing team processes, maintaining relationships with tenants and various partners, assist with gifts and inventory, giveaways and all company related merchandise, supporting the coordination of events and retail pop-ups, and providing general support for all aspects of the tenant development process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with execution of the Bedrock gift process from start to finish for Bedrock tenants, team members, clients, executives and more. This includes the full scope of the following:
- Purchasing: researching products and services, respecting budgets, seeking approval and executing purchasing process within time constraints
- Inventory: proper storage solutions for gift items and other miscellaneous materials and supplies. Audit and maintain inventory log for supplies and gifts.
- Assembly: Wrapping and packaging all items as necessary in a professional and on brand manner
- Distribution: Delivering items or managing distribution channels as appropriate for each project
- Assist with building relationships with Detroit businesses to create co-branding opportunities that will benefit both parties.
- Assist in activating Bedrock lobbies to surprise and delight tenants and visitors:
- Lobby displays
- Lobby activations
- Tenant giveaways
- Assist with internal, external, and tenant events.
- Assist in working with HR to execute team member initiatives.
- Provides additional support to the Tenant Relations Team, stakeholders and tenants as needed.
- Other special touches to enhance guest experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year university
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Previous experience with events management is preferred
- Modest & Secure
- Independently Driven
- Intelligently Collaborative
- Never Satisfied
- Relentless Commitment to Service
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, and may be modified periodically.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top