Team Relations Intern - Fall 2017
Who We Are
Why should you intern with us? You’ll do much more than make coffee and push paper. The idea is to learn about the industry and career you want. Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience across a smorgasbord of fields. Dynamic team members interact in a high-energy, super fast-paced environment to impact the business on a daily basis.
We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 11 years running, hitting #1 the last three years, and we’ve been named to Fortune magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 12 years, ranking as high as #2. Plus, Quicken Loans ranked #4 for best internships in the country by Glassdoor.com.
If you want to have an incredible experience, make new friends, and be a part of something bigger than a run-of-the-mill job, join our team and start down an AMAZING career path!
What You'll Do/Need
Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience. Here, they learn how it feels to be in the workplace, participate in events around the city of Detroit and become a valuable member of our team.
Learn and grow in a human resources internship in one of the following areas:
- Team relations
- Maintain team member personnel records by filing paperwork/documents
- Work closely with other team members, or team leaders, to finish any tasks assigned
- Help handle a high volume of team member inquiries on a timely basis
- Work closely with the Team Relations team on current projects and tasks designated Ex. our monthly newsletter, organizing orientation, coordinating meetings, etc.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivated mentality
- Ability to interact effectively with external clients over the phone
- Ability to interact effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
What You'll Get
Did we mention that almost all our internships are PAID positions? Not too shabby!
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Primary Mortgage Origination StudySM and the J.D. Power 2015 Primary Mortgage Servicer StudySM. 2014 Origination study based on 3,393 total responses measuring 12 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. 2015 Servicing study based on responses from 5,922 consumers measuring 20 companies and measures the satisfaction of consumers with their current mortgage servicer. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed inJuly – September2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 2nd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News, Quarter 3, 2014
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top