Team Leader, Technology - Continuous Quality
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
The team leader’s primary focus is on continuous quality and developing teams, visions and strategies for test automation across a broad range of applications and services in a complex fintech environment. The ideal candidate is a passionate and hardworking engineer at heart who can work collaboratively with our teams and coordinate the implementation of test automation, metrics and best practices.
- Maintain effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing automated technologies
- Collaborate with other teams and architects to implement software solutions along with test automations
- Collaborate with engineers and teams to build testing in CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure
- Develop visions and missions in test automation for teams and clearly communicate expectations
- Design and communicate test automation strategies plans and processes
- Analyze, architect and design testing platforms, frameworks and solutions to improve our systems
- Oversee projects executions and ensuring test automations deliverables are met including identifying and resolving challenges and issues
- Develop innovative methodologies to improve test efficiencies and regression coverages
- Provide detailed recommendations with respect to test methodologies tools and technologies
- Accomplish results by communicating goals and expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating results
- Maintain team by recruiting, coaching, mentoring and guiding team members and teams, including developing personal growth opportunities
- Bachelor's degree or significant relevant experience
- Five years of technology experience
- Expertise with test-driven development and agile testing methodologies
- Strong experience and implementation of testing frameworks and test automation across the enterprise
- Ability to learn new software and systems quickly
- Solid communication, client service, problem-solving, goal-setting, time management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to lead a progressive IT group
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to motivate team members
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top