Team Leader, Production Assembly
Who We Are
We are a team of designers and engineers, players and parents, dreamers and doers. We care about athletes’ success in sport and life, and are uncompromising when it comes to our protective gear’s design, fit, feel and performance. Every helmet we make achieves top safety ratings, so every athlete takes the field with the confidence to play at their best.
Our athlete-centric philosophy doesn’t stop at safety. We design for needs that transcend protection, pushing the boundaries of fit, feel, comfort, durability, performance and style. We stay ahead of the game with a tireless work ethic and nonstop drive to innovate for football’s fast-changing landscape.
What You'll Do/Need
The Production Assembly Team Leader guides our production operations for our assembly team in the new order business unit. This person utilizes their leadership skills and manages production operations in areas such as assembly, inventory, parts picking and shipping. The team leader develops project management to meet production requirements and to improve processes in reconditioning every day.
- Establish objectives and communicate those objectives to the production team
- Ensure production plans are met and customer orders are produced to meet delivery commitments
- Track performance history and work with team to identify and implement performance improvement opportunities
- Direct team members to assignments according to production needs
- Keep time and attendance procedures, ensuring team members are paid
- Maintain and update training records
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Lead and support activities to implement new equipment and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical degree
- 3-5 years of production operations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Capacity to be a proactive team player that is well organized and able to prioritize critical tasks
- Ability to multitask and be flexible during times of change
What’ll Make You Special
- Production leadership or supply chain experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, dental and vision insurance, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including chances to win trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We’re Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Xenith, where there’s no daunting hierarchy, “boss” is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you’re the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you’ll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Xenith is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top