Team Leader, Product Management
Who We Are
OUR NEXT BIG THING
Could Be Your Thing
The Quicken Loans Family of Companies is obsessed with always finding a better way through the creativity, innovation and transformative thinking of our leaders and team members. We certainly have the desire and ability to adapt to a changing world. And we are known to have changed the world ourselves – from revolutionizing the mortgage banking industry, to creating new technology-driven ventures, to developing life-changing career experiences, to revitalizing the communities in which we live, work and play.
We understand that the type of people we hire have a lot to share. They are transformative thinkers who help us bring about radical change. We give our team members the creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance their new ideas and thoughts. That’s why we created Bullet Time, our signature program for rapid-fire innovation that nurtures “intrapreneurs” among our tech team members.
Here, the Next Big Thing could be your thing.
What You'll Do/Need
The Product Management Team Leader will create a team of five to eight product managers, ensuring continuity of client experience while fostering trust and mentoring the team members with regard to career objectives and professional development.
- Determine the team’s objectives, policies, and processes in consultation with other Product Development leaders
- Hire, lead and develop a team of five to eight product managers
- Manage the capabilities of the team to develop and maintain a long-term vision and plan
- Ensure there are adequate resources and tools
- Maintain and improve the team’s knowledge and expertise
- Ensure an engaging, innovative and inspiring work environment by motivating, challenging and coaching team members so that they can grow and improve their performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for product strategies and execution
- Have a keen awareness of industry trends, consumer feedback and competitor activity in order to recommend research and solid strategies to help facilitate product innovation
- Formulate and implement a longer-term vision, direction and strategy for key parts of the client lifecycle in order to maximize value to the business while inspiring and contributing to cross-organizational strategy and project teams working on innovations and breakthroughs
- Three years of product development leadership and team management experience
- Experience with large-scale consumer and internal user technology products, including for the
- Web and mobile apps
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and written and verbal communication skills
What’ll Make You Special
- Ability to excel in a large, growing organization with a fast-paced environment
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top