Team Leader of Customer Service
Who We Are
Xenith football helmets feature Xenith Adaptive Head Protection® – a system of patented technologies designed to provide superior fit and to minimize the sudden movement of the head during impact. Hundreds of thousands of players at all levels, including youth, high school, major college and the NFL wear Xenith helmets. Xenith incorporates the same protection technology in not only helmets but also Xenith’s XFlexion Shoulder Pads. Being “An Authorized Supplier of Helmets to the NFL,” Xenith supports making the game of football a safer game for everyone to play.
What You'll Do/Need
The Customer Service team at Xenith is seeking a proactive, hyperaware, positive and empathetic Team Leader. We’re looking for an individual to provide mentoring, support and training for the Customer Service team, along with getting in the trenches and performing all the duties required of their team.
- Apply proven knowledge of exceptional customer service, motivation and team leadership
- Identify, troubleshoot and help solve escalated client issues by taking them through resolution
- Create and manage scheduling
- Hire/staff team based on volume
- Monitor team performance, service levels and key metrics on a real time basis
- Design other cutting edge methods that ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Meet with senior leadership to pinpoint areas of client concern and recommend approaches to
- solve challenges proactively
- Dig deep to fully understand customer concerns or to boldly make recommendations for solutions
- Experience in a leadership position
- Background and understanding in operation and retail
- Strong sense of urgency to rush and solve customer needs
- Strong verbal skills and ability to relate to clients
- Ability to understand different customer challenges
- Willingness to learn new systems, methods and techniques
What’ll Make You Special
- Background and understanding in sports retail
What You'll Get
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Xenith gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally.
Xenith is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top