Team Leader, Infrastructure
- Detroit, MI
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years working in a systems and infrastructure role (in a data center or as a Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Contact Center Engineer, etc.)
- 3 years of management, leadership and administration experience
- 5 years working in cloud-based environments such as AWS and Azure
- 5 years of experience with programming and scripting languages for automation and infrastructure-as-a-code
- Understanding of information security standards and requirements
The Team Leader, Infrastructure leads a team of infrastructure engineers and system administrators to provide infrastructure engineering, administration and support to Rocket Auto data and technology services. This role will need a leader doer who has technical infrastructure experience and leadership skills to build a new team and support our growing business needs.
- Lead and mentor the team on performance, outcome and day-to-day tasks
- Intake infrastructure requirements (cloud, on-premise, SaaS) in support of various projects and initiatives from Rocket Auto engineering teams (data, technology)
- Define infrastructure standards in accordance with enterprise best practices and standards, as well as software vendor requirements
- Oversee build and design of the right infrastructure in accordance with defined standards
- Oversee operational support of Rocket Auto infrastructure leveraging internal resources, managed service providers and enterprise shared services support
- Oversee help desk function and tier 1/2 support
- Provide single point of contact for information security inquiries and work with central InfoSec team for overall security of the infrastructure
- Ensure all systems configuration and operating procedures are fully documented and properly maintained
- Identify process improvement opportunities and solve those via use of technology
- Participate in technology vendor and solution selection process
Who We Are
Rocket Auto is a virtual car buying experience that's dedicated to helping our clients confidently buy and sell vehicles through a seamless virtual marketplace.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top