Team Leader, Capital Markets
- Detroit, MI
- 2 years of experience in a relevant role
The Team Leader, Capital Markets is responsible for growing and developing team members. They also identify pain points and come up with solutions with the help of their team members, as well as identify ways to improve processes.
- Provide feedback, motivation and training to develop team members
- Create and execute training material
- Work with internal and external clients to resolve escalated and/or difficult loan issues
- Act as a go-to person for high level and escalated tasks within the team
- Follow up weekly on aged outstanding docs to ensure we meet compliance regulations
- Provide reports/metrics on production numbers
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top