Who We Are
Detroit-based Bedrock is a full-service real estate firm specializing in acquiring, developing, leasing, financing, and managing commercial and residential buildings. Since its founding in 2011, Bedrock and its affiliates has committed more than $5.6 billion in acquiring and developing more than 100 properties in downtown Detroit and Cleveland totaling more than 16 million square feet.
Bedrock is leading Detroit’s building boom with the city’s largest and most ambitious projects. These projects meet an increasing demand for Class A office space and modern living options in a growing and technology-centric urban core, with an emphasis on ground-level activation and increased walkability. In the next five years, Bedrock plans to deliver 3,500 new residential units to the market; from City Modern, an 8.4-acre neighborhood where residents can age in place; to 28Grand, where residents use the city as their living room; to the Hudson’s project, which will soon be home to Detroit’s tallest building and most landmark address.
Our Core Values: Independently Driven | Never Satisfied | Relentless Commitment to Service
At Bedrock, we create unique experiences through real estate! From your experience each day at the workplace to the experience we create for those who live, work, and play in our spaces, we are focused on making a lasting impression through our properties and developments. We are looking for team members that want to make an impact in the fast-paced world of real estate, management and development and who want to be a part of a team who is changing the landscape in the cities where we work. At Bedrock, you will be a part of an inspirational, energy-filled environment. Come join the momentum! For more Information, visit bedrockdetroit.com or engage with us on Twitter @BedrockDetroit and Facebook.
What You'll Do/Need
The Crisis Management & Asset Security (CMAS) Project Administrator contributes to the effectiveness of the CMAS team by supporting and coordinating aspects of the facilitation of various projects, processes and protocols that fortify the team’s effectiveness in managing various emergency situations and efforts in enhancing the safety and security aspects of the physical assets. The CMAS team supports Bedrock in Detroit and Cleveland.
- Provide administrative support to the CMAS team, including scheduling and coordinating meetings
- Assist with documenting CMAS protocols, processes, procedures, exercises and After-Action Reviews
- Assist in preparation and editing of written reporting documentation, e.g. project summaries, reports, executive summaries, presentations, spreadsheets and matrixes
- Communicate directly and routinely with CMAS Project Coordinators and VP-CMAS
- Communicate effectively with team member base, tenants, vendors, contractors, city officials, Public Safety, Property Management, Engineering and senior leadership
- Create and track summary of all active and completed projects
- Maintain project documentation, audits and dissemination of project specific communications
- Coordinate and facilitate the necessary meetings and agendas relative to assigned projects, including documentation of meeting notes and next steps
- Maintain a database of information and resources related to projects
- Participate and collaborate in CMAS team meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Solid customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to contribute and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Ability to independently analyze information
- Ability to proactively define next steps in a process
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top