Who We Are
Title Source is one of the largest provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services in the nation. The company is an authorized agent of the highest-rated title insurers in the industry, and its solutions power many of the nation’s largest residential lending institutions. Title Source is a preferred provider to five of the top twenty Fortune 100 companies and many of the largest residential mortgage lenders. The company is based in Detroit, Michigan and retains regional operating centers in Ohio, California, Pennsylvania and Texas.
What You'll Do/Need
The role of a Systems Engineer on the growing Windows Server Engineer Team will serve as an engineer and administrator for all Microsoft Windows Servers within the Title Source infrastructure. The individual owning this role will manage, maintain and upgrade servers, as well as interface with and support all DevOps IT Teams throughout Title Source Technology. The individual holding this position will also be responsible for planning, executing and documenting new projects as well as improving and documenting existing systems.
- Engineer and administer Windows Servers
- Troubleshoot DNS, Firewall and general 3-tier network
- Work in a Windows Failover Clustering Enterprise environment
- Understand Virtualization and Storage concepts
- Understand Cloud, Private-Cloud, Hybrid-Cloud concepts
- Ability to engineer and document solutions with attention to detail
- Ability to assist with 24x7 On-Call Rotation
- Understanding of Remote Desktop Services
- Windows 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 Enterprise server administration experience
- Experience with Internet Information Systems (IIS) Enterprise environment
- Familiarity with NTFS & file share permissions and general best practice security concepts
- Understanding of Load-Balancing concepts
- Understanding of Ticketing Systems and Production Change Approval processes
- Multi-site environment experience
- Great communicator, problem solver and able to quickly analyze and resolve issues with the ability to adapt and execute quickly to meet our customers’ needs in rapidly changing business environment
What’ll Make You Special
- PowerShell scripting a plus
- Octopus Deploy a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience
- Active Directory Enterprise environment experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We’re Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Title Source, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Title Source is an equal-opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top