- Detroit, MI
- 2 years of experience in Systems Administration (server and/or network)
- 1 year of experience in Salesforce, Five9, and/or Informatica system administration
- 1 year of experience with Visual Basic, C# or PowerShell
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with various programming languages
The System Administrator works on the design, configuration, implementation, maintenance and administration while ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the information systems that support core organizational functions.
- Monitor and communicate system, server and network outages and coordinate with vendors and/or other business areas to resolve the issue
- Install system and associated updates, maintenance and/or upgrades
- Design, test and implement changes to a system and/or systems
- Enhance, formalize and standardize system configuration processes and procedures
- Analyze and propose system configuration changes to business partners and end users
- Analyze and assist with software configuration functions and activities for web based and internally hosted applications
- Develop automation scripts and programs to remove manual system configuration
- Help integrate externally hosted (cloud) based systems with internal applications with minimal supervision
Who We Are
Rocket Auto is a virtual car buying experience that's dedicated to helping our clients confidently buy and sell vehicles through a seamless virtual marketplace.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top