Who We Are
StockX is the world’s first online consumer “stock market of things” for high-demand, limited edition products. Participants buy and sell authenticated products in a live marketplace where they anonymously trade with stock market-like visibility. The StockX exchange offers buyers and sellers historical price and volume metrics, real-time bids and offers (asks), time-stamped trades, individualized portfolio tracking and metrics, as well as in-depth market analysis and news. StockX launched its inaugural marketplace in the secondary sneaker space with plans to expand to additional consumer product segments that have a natural need for a live secondary market.
What You'll Do/Need
We are seeking a highly motivated, proactive and organized individual to provide the day-to-day accrual-based accounting services to help grow StockX. This person must have a strong work ethic and be very detail oriented. This position will require daily interaction with the CFO, Controller, the Accounting team and other team members.
- Complete monthly financial reporting packages
- Prepare schedules as necessary for cash flow projections and financial analyses
- Prepare and analyze balance sheets and income statements with budget variance narratives
- Support annual budget development
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Two years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal/leadership skills and the ability to take initiative
- Ability to develop/implement team ideas and projects both independently and with others
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP
What’ll Make You Special
- An entrepreneurial spirit who actively seeks change rather than waiting to adapt to change
- Experience with accounting software such as Great Plains
- Experience in a retail environment
- Be a “sneakerhead”
What You'll Get
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Stock X gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. StockX offers access to full benefits including health, dental, and 401k.
Stock X is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top