Sr. Web Software Engineer
Who We Are
Title Source is one of the largest provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services in the nation. The company is an authorized agent of the highest-rated title insurers in the industry, and its solutions power many of the nation’s largest residential lending institutions. Title Source is a preferred provider to five of the top twenty Fortune 100 companies and many of the largest residential mortgage lenders. The company is based in Detroit, Michigan and retains regional operating centers in Ohio, California, Pennsylvania and Texas.
What You'll Do/Need
A Senior Software Engineer will mentor Associate Software Engineers, lead small development teams, and act as an application owner. A Senior Software Engineer will also develop, improve, or maintain innovative software applications as part of a team or independently. A Senior Software Engineer will be part of a team and report to a Team Leader of Software Engineering. These responsibilities will require the Senior Software Engineer to take a lead role in design and code reviews, assist with delivery estimates, and provide feedback about all aspects of the process. These responsibilities will require a Senior Software Engineer to work with a variety of team members across the entire organization.
- Effective in fostering a collaborative environment
- Effective working with or without complete business requirements or specifications
- Effective working directly with business partners
- Drive and determination to help other engineers learn and become a better engineer
- Ability to grasp broad, loosely developed concepts and explain them to others
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of unit testing
- Expert knowledge of software development lifecycle processes and concepts like Agile
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- This role will also require periodic on call duties
- Expert Programming experience using .Net tools
- Advanced experience in software testing and design
- database related experience
What’ll make you Special
- Experience mentoring others
- Advanced AngularJS experience
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
- Graduate degree experience preferred
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We’re Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Title Source, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Title Source is an equal-opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top