Sr. Product Manager
Who We Are
Xenith football helmets feature Xenith Adaptive Head Protection® – a system of patented technologies designed to provide superior fit and to minimize the sudden movement of the head during impact. Hundreds of thousands of players at all levels, including youth, high school, major college and the NFL wear Xenith helmets. Xenith incorporates the same protection technology in not only helmets but also Xenith’s XFlexion Shoulder Pads. Being “An Authorized Supplier of Helmets to the NFL,” Xenith supports making the game of football a safer game for everyone to play.
What You'll Do/Need
The Product Manager is the quarterback for all things related to Xenith’s product line. This requires driving strategy, creation, positioning and profitability of a multiple product line category. A successful candidate will show cross-functional leadership and can span Product Development and Product Marketing to oversee the line planning and product creation process. This team member will utilize understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs to identify new product opportunities. They take responsibility for product costing and margins, and all aspects of each managed product. The Product Manager works collaboratively with Marketing to drive clear communication of product features through marketing initiatives to our customers.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, Finance/Accounting, Operations, Marketing and Sales to align objectives and optimize organizational efficiency
- Develop industry expertise through execution of market research and focus groups to drive well-informed, product-related opportunities and decisions
- Build and manage product lifecycle strategies, while launching calendars and a comprehensive product portfolio
- Establish pricing strategies and analyze profit margins
- Understand product creation, as well as manufacturing processes and capabilities; build briefs with material and feature set commensurate to required target MSRPs
- Manage timelines and calendars to ensure timely execution and delivery of products
- Present product information to key internal and external groups in a comprehensive, clear and tactical manner
- Enjoy being on the field to solicit product feedback and develop deeper insights
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering or relevant field
- Five-plus years of proven work experience in product management, or relevant combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of product line management, product lifecycle and multiple season product development processes
- Understanding of technical aspects of product development
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Passion for sport and desire to be a part of a fast-paced and exciting work environment
What You'll Get
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Xenith gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally.
Xenith is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top