Sr. Product Designer
Who We Are
StockX is the world’s first online consumer “stock market of things” for high-demand, limited edition products. We feature a live marketplace where participants can buy and sell limited edition consumer products (initially sneakers) with stock market-like visibility.
We review every item sold on StockX for authenticity in person to keep both buyers and sellers safe during every step of the transaction. StockX also offers buyers and sellers historical price and volume metrics, real-time Bids and offers (Asks), time-stamped trades, individualized portfolio tracking and analysis, as well as in-depth market analysis and news.
What You'll Do/Need
As a Senior Product Designer at StockX, you’ll be part of a small but impactful team as you help us evolve the next generation of the product. In your role, you’ll empathize with our customers’ needs, create scalable design systems, and deliver beautiful and intuitive interfaces. You’ll be called upon to work through design challenges large and small, from the interactions of user onboarding to complex checkout flows and account dashboards.
- Embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process and clearly articulate your design Decisions
- Have incredible visual and interaction design skills, and be comfortable talking about systems and strategies
- Feel confident creating new visual directions, including color theory and typography, and ensure they’re carried out consistently
- Love to iterate quickly and aren’t afraid to fail
- Pride yourself on unparalleled collaboration skills and look forward to partnering with product managers, engineers and company leaders.
- Love getting input from users and dread making decisions without it
- Five years of designing for digital products
- Proficiency in visual design – Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Familiarity with front-end programming; know which parts of your design require HTML, CSS, or
- Ability to design experiences across multiple platforms, including web, mobile, iOS and Android
- Ability to think in scalable systems, not one-off solutions
- Strong portfolio of product design with detailed interactions
- Experience working with and contributing to a product style guide
- Positive attitude and the knowledge that any design problem is interesting if you make it one
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
What’ll Make You Special
- Partnered with Product Managers to create user testing plans to confirm hypotheses for new
- feature ideas, or current feature sets that need improvement
- Participated in user experience research and usability studies
- Have a combination of startup and agency experience; are always willing to get your hands dirty and chip in to help move a project forward and work with urgency
- Experience creating wireframes and site maps
What You'll Get
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Stock X gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. StockX offers access to full benefits including health, dental, and 401k.
Stock X is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top