Who We Are
Title Source is the largest independent provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services in the nation. The company is a preferred provider to nine of the top 10 retail mortgage lenders and provides commercial title services to real estate professionals, corporations and attorneys nationwide. Title Source is based in Detroit, Michigan, and retains regional operating centers in California, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.
What You'll Do/Need
Do you like to break software? Can you dig deep for defects? Do you like to conduct testing? Are you a self-motivated multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and fun environment? We're looking for an exceptionally skilled SQA Engineer to help give our clients an amazing experience every time they use our applications. We believe that quality starts with being a champion of changes, so if you believe in quality throughout every part of the development lifecycle, we want to talk to you.
- Develop and implement automation (regression) test strategies
- Participate in requirements gathering
- Write test cases and perform manual testing when appropriate
- Create automated test scripts across multiple automation frameworks
- Create test scripts to automate UI, Web Services and RESTful APIs
- Detect software quality issues, report them and track them to resolution
- Participate in the testing of production emergency bug fixes
- Assist in post-implementation and continuous improvement efforts to enhance systems and applications
- Identify product performance issues during new product development
- Perform on-demand testing as requested
- Ensure optimal product performance, scalability and availability for production environments
- Keep current on quality trends and technology innovations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or the equivalent
- Skill in developing test plans and test cases
- Experience with requirements and specifications reviews
- Experience with object-oriented languages
- Experience in test automation tools like Selenium, Coded UI or any other similar tools
- Knowledge of continuous integration methodologies
- Team-oriented attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience with languages like C# and Java
- Experience with unit testing
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We’re Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Title Source, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Title Source is an equal-opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top