Who We Are
Rock Connections is a growing strategic marketing company that helps clients increase their revenue from advertising dollars that they've already spent. Rock Connections primarily focuses on outbound contact center solutions, providing clients with everything from customer contact to call transfers to the full sale of goods, services and products. We're a proud sister company of Quicken Loans, America's #1 online mortgage lender, who has been rated one of FORTUNE Magazine's "Best Companies to Work For" for the past 10 years.
What You'll Do/Need
Do you like to break software? Can you dig deep for defects? Do you like to automate testing? Are you a self-motivated multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and fun environment? We're looking for an exceptionally skilled SQA Engineer to help give our clients an amazing experience every time they use our applications.
- Act as the quality advocate for all of our applications
- Perform functional and regression testing
- Develop and maintain test scenarios, scripts and plans
- Detect, report and track software quality issues to resolution
- Participate in testing emergency production bug fixes
- Help establish automation/regression test strategies and requirements, planning and procedures
- Proactively develop innovative methods to constantly improve the quality process
- Collaborate with team members to understand and validate configuration settings to ensure optimal product performance, scalability and production environment availability
- Assist in post-implementation, continuous improvement efforts to enhance systems and applications
- Identify product performance issues during product development
- Keep up-to-date on product trends and technology innovations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Two years of experience with web-based quality assurance and testing methodologies
- Two years of experience analyzing web-based system and application failures/ bugs
- Two years of automated testing experience
- Comfortable working with various technologies, including XML web services
- Hands-on programming experience using Selenium
- Comfortable with web servers, application servers, relational database technologies and network components
- Ability to write, debug and maintain test cases/scripts
- Experience in requirements and specifications reviews
- Great communication skills
What'll Make You Special
- Experience with Salesforce
- Java programming experience
- Experience with DevOps
- Knowledge of continuous integration methodologies
What You'll Get
- Paid training
- Strong growth and leadership opportunities
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Connections, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Connections is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top