Who We Are
We’re Amrock, the nation’s largest fintech provider of title insurance, valuations and closing services. We’re a preferred provider to nine of the top 10 mortgage lenders, delivering innovative solutions to streamline the real estate and mortgage financing experience for lenders, property owners and real estate professionals nationwide. Our headquarters are in Detroit, and our team members span across the U.S., with offices in California, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas.
What You'll Do/Need
Do you like to break software? Can you dig deep for defects? Do you like to automate testing? Are you a self-motivated, multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and fun environment? We're looking for an exceptionally skilled SQA Engineer to help give our clients an amazing experience every time they use our applications. We believe that quality starts with being a champion of changes, so if you believe in quality throughout every part of the development lifecycle, we want to talk to you.
- Develop and implement automation test strategies
- Keep current on quality trends and technology innovations
- Detect software quality issues; report and track them to resolution
- Participate in the testing of production emergency bug fixes
- Ensure optimal product performance, scalability and availability for production environments
- Assist in post-implementation and continuous improvement efforts to enhance systems and applications
- Identify product performance issues during new product development
- Make detailed recommendations concerning new products, methods and technologies that will enhance test efficiencies
- Verify that system changes support a quality product for the users
- Experience programming with object-oriented languages
- Understanding of QA best practices
- Ability to perform on-demand testing
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
We’re not your typical corporate workplace. At Amrock, we offer a unique, collaborative environment that inspires creativity and encourages teamwork. Our team members make positive client experiences a priority, so we make our team members’ workplace experiences a priority. We take pride in making Amrock a diverse, inclusive place to work for those who share our passion for helping make the real estate process faster and easier for everyone.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top