Solution Architect - Manufacturing Systems
Who We Are
Xenith is a team of designers and engineers, dreamers and doers. We care about athletes' successes in sports and life, so we are uncompromising when it comes to our protective gear's design, fit, feel and performance. Every helmet we make achieves top safety ratings, enabling every athlete takes the field with the confidence to play their best.
Our athlete-centric philosophy doesn't stop at safety. We design for needs that transcend protection - pushing the boundaries of durability, comfort and style. We stay ahead of the game with a tireless work ethic and nonstop drive to innovate for football's fast-changing landscape.
What You'll Do/Need
The Solution Architect for Manufacturing Systems is involved with developing and implementing solutions across multiple business processes with a focus on production manufacturing and the internet of things. This team member turns complex business problems and opportunities into streamlined, integrated applications and services utilizing forward-thinking technology. The Solution Architect for Manufacturing Systems is involved in all parts of the solution delivery process: ideation, architecture and design, technology selection, partner management, development, delivery and planned support.
This team member utilizes modern tools and techniques such as serverless architecture, XaaS and APIs to help our business grow exponentially. This role is 60% hands-on and 40% strategic.
- Partner with the Operations team to broker, integrate and orchestrate new technologies aligned with the manufacturing process
- Manage technology partnerships to drive impactful outcomes
- Create architecture models and explain complex business ideas in a simplified manner
- Develop integrations through APIs and service-oriented architectures
- Develop integrated solutions between hardware and software to improve the manufacturing process
- Understand and identify business processes and opportunities for technology value creation
- Process improvement and business alignment activities
- Provide hands-on support during the development of new features for production systems
- 5 years of experience working in technology
- Personable demeanor and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience with APIs and integration
- Strong internet of things, hardware and networking integration capabilities
- Understanding of manufacturing systems and processes
- Understanding of operating systems and web hosting
- Proficiency with cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
- Proficiency with both relational and non-relational databases as well as SQL
- Proficiency with development tools such as Github and Visual Studio
- Time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills
What'll Make You Special
- MES experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, dental and vision insurance, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including chances to win trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Xenith, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Back to top