Software Quality Engineer
The Software Quality Engineer designs, develops and tests software to ensure the software works as needed while meeting development standards.
- Design databases or software
- Implement performance tuning
- Enhance database applications
- Perform code and design reviews
- Meet with leaders to ensure satisfaction with the data collection, presentation and other efforts
- Work closely with the development, quality assurance and architecture teams
- Meet with leaders to ensure satisfaction with data collection, presentation and other efforts
- 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Knowledge of C#, XML, C++, Java, Python, API, GUI, TFS and/or GIT, VB Script, and SQL
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Erica M.Mortgage Banker
Erica is the main point of contact for Quicken Loans’ mortgage clients, helping them get to the closing table with a smile on their faces.
Back to top