Software QA Engineer
Who We Are
RocketLoans, a Quicken Loans company, is an online platform revolutionizing how individuals get a personal loan. Every day, more and more people are able to consolidate high-interest rate credit cards, make home improvements, or take a dream vacation because RocketLoans helps them obtain a personal loan.
What You'll Do/Need
The Software QA Engineer assists the team with all aspects of quality control, including automated regression and performance testing. The Software QA Engineer is a utility player who’s willing to learn and explore new tools to succeed.
- Act as a mentor and become the subject matter expert on all quality assurance-related activity
- Maintain the startup mindset with great initiative, attitude and a focus on results
- Dissect web traffic with browser tools and other utilities, including Fiddler
- 2 years of software quality assurance experience
- Experience with a variety of SQA tools, including Selenium and JMeter
- Basic scripting skills with programs like Perl, Bash, Groovy, PHP, etc.
- Knowledge of both relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with APM tools like New Relic and AppDynamics
- Experience working with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, TravisCI, etc.
- Knowledge of basic security testing, including input validation
What You'll Get
We work in a truly collaborative environment where every voice is heard and everyone has a chance to be a leader. We live by the Quicken Loans family of companies’ ISMs – those ideals that are our foundational philosophy. Our ISMs include, “It is not about WHO is right, it is about WHAT is right.” Another driving ISM is, “We’ll figure it out.” All in all, we are different because we encourage different voices and are obsessed with finding a better way.
RocketLoans is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top