Software Engineer - .NET
Who We Are
We’re America’s largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past eight consecutive years, 2010 – 2017. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for four consecutive years, 2014 through 2017, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
What You'll Do/Need
Quicken Loans is looking for a passionate and driven Net Software Engineer. The Net Software Engineer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components. This sharp minded team member supports and/or installs software applications and components. This resourceful individual works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Collaborate with other engineers, developers, architects, QA, system engineers and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Understand requirements, implement designs, provide administration tools, and documentation for specific projects
- Develop in C# environment, developing web applications, WPF, WCF, and web services
- Perform regular on-call duties
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews
- Follow and enhance existing development processes
- Measure and verify that new and old code has acceptable performance and scalability
- Maintain ownership of the projects assigned
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- .Net and Object Oriented programming experience including .Net 2.0/3.0/3.5 Framework and C#
- .Next and SQL Server experience
- Experience building ASP.NET applications
- Understanding of IIS/Webservice/XML/XSL
- Experience with software lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree or significant relevant experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010–2016 Primary Mortgage Origination and 2014–2015 Primary Mortgage Servicer StudiesSM. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 4,666 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July–August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 5,922 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March–April 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the second largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S., according to National Mortgage News, Quarter 2, 2016.
Back to top