Software Engineer II
Who We Are
At Sift we take a consumer approach to B2B software: emphasizing understanding of the user experience and building beautiful and easy to use software that delights our clients. We’re looking for a talented engineer with a passion and interest in distributed systems and data engineering to help advance our platform.
What You'll Do/Need
As a Software Engineer II, you will work with the Sift engineering team to define, architect and implement solutions that focus on security, reliability and performance. We have a variety of concepts to improve and build upon, and you’ll make steady progress toward improving our core and engineering process.
- Develop new integrations to interact with Sift Connect
- Perform unit tests, functional tests and continuous deployments
- Maintain standards in our code base
- Help other engineers learn and become better engineers
- Two years of web application experience
- Experience with Node.js and Express
- Interest in automation and testing
- Excel working on a team of high performers
- Eager to grow your current skill set
What’ll Make You Special
- Exposure to deploying an SOA (Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud)
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? It’s not ours, either. We pride ourselves on a strong culture that gives team members the initiative to build solutions and grow both personally and professionally. We might be in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly don’t put ceilings on our team members’ careers. Our culture promotes creativity, enthusiasm, and passion.
Sift is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top