Who We Are
Title Source is one of the largest provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services in the nation. The company is an authorized agent of the highest-rated title insurers in the industry, and its solutions power many of the nation’s largest residential lending institutions. Title Source is a preferred provider to five of the top twenty Fortune 100 companies and many of the largest residential mortgage lenders. The company is based in Detroit, Michigan and retains regional operating centers in Ohio, California, Pennsylvania and Texas.
What You'll Do/Need
Unlike most technology teams, we focus on the business of our company. If you want to be on the leading edge of leveraging technology to solve business problems, we want to talk to you.
- Collaborate with other engineers, developers, architects, QA, system engineers and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
- Understand requirements, implement designs, provide administration tools, and documentation for specific projects
- Develop in C# environment, developing web applications, WPF, WCF, and web services
- Perform regular on-call duties
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews
- Follow and enhance existing development processes
- Measure and verify that new and old code has acceptable performance and scalability
- Maintain ownership of the projects assigned
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Hands on experience with .Net/C#.
- Understanding of MVC Framework
- Understanding of relational databases
- Experience in general software development methodologies
- Strong experience in building ASP.NET applications
- Strong understanding of Web Services
- Team-oriented experience highly desired
- Very good oral and written communication skills regardless of audience
Nice to Haves:
- Hands on Angular JS and ASP.Net Core
- Technical knowledge Azure
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We’re Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Title Source, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Title Source is an equal-opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top