Who We Are
StockX is the world’s first online consumer “stock market of things” for high-demand, limited edition products. We feature a live marketplace where participants can buy and sell limited edition consumer products (such as sneakers) with stock market-like visibility.
What You'll Do/Need
The Sneaker Authenticator reviews sneakers to ensure they meet the standards and conditions of StockX and are authentic. This team member works closely with our Operations and Customer Service teams to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience. In addition, this role supports the documentation of our authentication guide and helps to develop our growing team. Your work will be fundamental to the success of the business, ensuring that StockX delivers on its value proposition of providing authentic items to customers. This team member must live in the Detroit area or be willing to relocate and must pass a background check.
- Inspect and process sneakers, adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
- Assist with building the product authenticity guide
- Work proactively with the Customer Service team and other team members to improve processes
- Support the Operations team in unloading trucks, palletizing boxes and opening boxes when needed
- Significant experience in reviewing and authenticating sneakers
- Product knowledge of sneaker manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Sense of urgency and the ability to perform tasks according to timelines
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Friday
What You'll Get
StockX is a great place to work. It's like if you worked at Nike in 1964. It'd have been Phil Knight, Bill Bowerman, You, and some waffle irons. And together you were about to change the world. We don't have waffle irons, but you can bring your own.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top