The Shipping Coordinator processes and ships recorded mortgages, final title policies and recorded assignments of mortgage to document custodians and buyers.
- Process mortgage documents by scanning the barcode into our origination system and updating the status of the document
- Print title documents from the queue and box them
- Prepare boxes of documents to be shipped, create UPS shipping labels and work with the mail room to ship boxes of documents to custodians
- Create a spreadsheet manifest for each doc type/investor to track documents, including UPS tracking information
- Order supplies as needed and coordinate with the Collateral Management team on shipments to and from our offsite location
- High school diploma or equivalent education required; some college coursework preferred
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, confident and enthusiastic demeanor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours a week as well as potential overtime Monday - Saturday as needed
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top