Senior UX Researcher
Who We Are
Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is the preferred real estate partner of Quicken Loans, the nation’s largest retail mortgage lender. Headquartered in Detroit, we lead a network of 25,000 top-notch real estate agents across all 50 states. We’re a tech-driven, big-idea company on a mission to connect preapproved buyers and interested sellers with qualified, local real estate agents. We then work side by side with the client, their mortgage banker and real estate agent to monitor their progress through the entire home buying or selling process in order to ensure their complete satisfaction.
What You'll Do/Need
The Senior UX Researcher works with the Product and Business teams to incorporate people-centric thinking from problem definition to post-launch iteration. They ask thoughtful research questions, conduct contextual research, frame problems, synthesize insights, evaluate concepts or prototypes, and assist with launches and releases.
- Conduct UX research and provide analysis and actionable UX recommendations and artifacts
- Work with Product team to conduct user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs
- Collaborate with project teams from conceptualization to implementation
- Design flowcharts, wireframes and prototypes for rapid, iterative user interface definition and improvement
- Work with Design and Development team members, collaborating on solutions that champion end-user needs
- Help with the organization and recruitment needed to conduct user tests
- Participate in end-user research and concept development including contextual inquiries, persona and scenario development, and ideation sessions
- Write, create and execute surveys
- Collaborate throughout the lifecycle of a product, working in both Agile and Waterfall development environments
- 3 or more years conducting usability testing, implementing UX best practices, defining UX strategy and conducting UX research
- Bachelor’s degree in human/machine interaction, user experience or related work experience
- Proven track record executing usability studies to evaluate complex problems
- Working knowledge of tools such as Qualtrics, UsabilityHub and UserTesting.com
- Understanding of theories and principles of user-centered design
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionable recommendations to designers, product owners and executives
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in an open and collaborative environment
- A passion to solve problems and provide the best experience for clients
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? It’s not ours, either. We pride ourselves on a strong culture that gives team members the initiative to build solutions and grow both personally and professionally. We might be in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly don’t put ceilings on our team members’ careers. Our culture promotes creativity, enthusiasm and passion.
Rocket Homes Real Estate LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top