Senior Systems Engineer
- Detroit, MI
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, a related field or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience in workstation or server administration
- 3-5 years of systems engineering experience
- Strong experience with IdentityIQ product
- Knowledge of and experience with various scripting languages
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Server
Mentor and assist System Engineers and help to drive innovation in existing and future identity and access management initiatives. Assisting architecture teams and improving the overall security platform where it is appropriate and applicable.
- Drive team improvement through junior team member mentoring
- Determine new and improved ways to automate and continuously drive improved Team Member experience
- Assist Systems Engineers in team and organizational initiatives
- Work with leadership to understand future initiatives and ongoing infrastructure improvements
- Determine future state
- Assist Identity Management Architect to determine future state and ongoing infrastructure improvements
- Partner with the business and other Technology teams to develop and support new technologies
Who We Are
Rock Central is a Detroit-based professional services company obsessed with delivering innovative, effective solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients. From legal and finance to technology and public relations, our expertise spans from executive consulting all the way to tactical implementation. We thrive at the intersection of people, process and technology and empower our partners to unleash the maximum potential of their business through unmatched partnership and the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. From the smallest venture to the largest enterprises, we believe having an impact is never a question - it's part of our DNA.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top